by A. K. Hoagland.
Louis Piket was a Cincinnati architect with just one known commission in the Copper Country.
Based in Cincinnati, Louis Piket (1839-1910) entered into an architectural practice with his father, Anton, and then was joined by two of his sons in 1888. Piket also taught architecture and mechanical drawing at St. Xavier College (now University) in Cincinnati. Piket’s firm designed a number of churches (mostly Catholic) and schools in the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky area.1
- Sacred Heart Church 1898
- Architectural Foundation of Cincinnati, Biographical Dictionary of Cincinnati Architects, 1788-1940.